Bitter End : Day 11
Bitter End on Virgin Gorda is by far the most manicured island I visited in the BVI's. Their walkways are kept impeccably clean and are lined with gorgeous, brightly colored flowers. If you're looking for a bit of luxury - you've found the spot. Bitter End Yacht Club is world renowned for their waterfront resort, watersport acitivities/racing/regattas, 5-star dining, and fishing tournaments.
Stay at the Bitter End Yacht Club for the ultimate island all-inclusive experience. They offer Reef, Horizon, or Garden Rooms - all of which come with their own private deck and spectacular views. There are 3 private beaches to choose from and multiple waterfront dining options that come with the package. Guests also have access to all of the Club fleet and watersports activities during their stay. For a full list of items that comes in the package, visit http://www.beyc.com/index.php/resort.
- Clubhouse - steakhouse and seafood grill, Bitter End's landmark restaurant.
- Almond Walk - Great spot to dine outdoors while listening to their frequent live bands
- The Crawl Pub - Perfect place for a quick brew and some brick oven-baked pizza!
- Winston's Bakery - Craving sweets? Grab a pastry, dessert, or some fresh-baked bread!
- Poolside Bar - Quick and easy, great spot to grab a cocktail and a BLT or lobster salad.
- Take sailing lessons at their renowned sailing school
- Kitesurf, windsurf, scuba, snorkel, fish, SUP, yoga, hike
- Reeftique, Captain B's, Emporium - all great spots to pick up any island necessities/souvenirs. Reeftique had way too many cute clothes/accessories - be prepared to spend some cash!